No Bake Semi Truck Cookies
Makes 16 cookies
You will need:
- 16 whole graham crackers
- 80 mini chocolate sandwich cookies
- 16 stick pretzels
- 4 cans of vanilla frosting
- Food coloring (to color frosting)
- Plain M&Ms (to decorate truck)
- Sprinkles (to decorate truck)
- Divide students into groups of 4.
Give each student:
- 1 whole graham cracker
- 5 mini chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 pretzel stick
To share in groups of 4:
- Small bowl of M&Ms and sprinkles
- 1 can of white frosting
- 1 can of white frosting divided into 3 small dishes & colored with food coloring for the truck cab. We suggest using blue, red, green or orange.
Instruct students to put colored frosting on half of the graham cracker (for the cab) and white frosting on the other half (for the trailer). Add pretzel stick to separate the cab from the trailer. Place cookies in the frosting toward the bottom of the graham cracker. Add sprinkles and M&Ms to decorate trailer.
Students can eat or let dry and put in plastic sandwich bags to take home.